This product is not to be sold or redistributed without our permission.
A Solution for Parallax Scrolling Backgrounds in Unity3D
Parallax Scrolling VZ provides an easy-to-use framework to create parallax scrolling backgrounds in Unity.
3 Types of Parallax:
Infinite Texture Offset
– Constantly wraps the background textures
Non-Infinite Camera Follow
– Parallax based on character movement – textures do not repeat. Great option for long levels with different textures
Infinite Camera Follow
– Parallax based on character movement – textures repeat themselves.
- Easy-to-setup Horizontal & Vertical Parallax scrolling for 2D Games
- Uses orthographic cameras
- 3 Types of Parallax included: Infinite Texture Offset, Non-Infinite Camera Follow, and Infinite Camera Follow
- Uses texture quads
- Infinitely wrap textures along both X and Y axis
- Parallax scrolling based on the camera following the character’s movement
- Custom inspector for texture offset scrolling
- Ability to find pixel-perfect X & Y scale for your textures
- Prefabs with camera & layers attached for easy change out
- Ability to change scrolling speed & Z-depth for each background layer
- C# scripts
- Demo scenes
More info about this package can be found here. Please note this is version 1.1 of Parallax Scrolling VZ. This item is a Unity3D package and it Requires Unity 5.0.0 or higher.